The Original USDA-Compliant High-Speed Rolling Door
Clean-Roll® High Performance Door
The Clean-Roll door is the only UL-listed high-speed roll door designed specifically to meet USDA, FDA, NSF and ISO standards. Designed to allow complete wash-down with numerous sanitary features for applications requiring absolute cleanliness while providing low-maintenance and energy savings.
Ideal for USDA, FDA and CFIA applications, the Clean-Roll door can be built up to 12’ wide x 12’ high.
- Engineered to meet USDA hygienic standards for meat, poultry, dairy and seafood applications.
- Designed for complete wash-down while innovative engineering prevents liquid contaminants from dripping into the traffic pathway, improving productivity.
- USDA/FDA-compliant design virtually eliminates potential sites for germ manifestation.
- High-speed operation, up to 50 inches per second, helps maintain a safe, controlled environment.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- A sensitivity-adjustable pneumatic reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.
- Constructed of USDA- and FDA-compliant materials
- Low profile stainless steel side columns with removable covers
- Stainless steel roll drum with stainless steel piano hinge
- Drum rotates to expose panel hinges for complete cleaning
- Hinged drip guard at the head of the door
- Sloped gutter system on bottom bar
- Clean-Set™ Break-Away™ stainless clad bottom bar
- Blue or white USDA-compliant door panel
- Bolt-on stainless steel wind ribs
- Vulcanized vision window(s)
- Counterbalanced egress system
- Drip-Safe™ guard is an automatic pneumatic drip-catch tray that moves under the roll drum when the door opens. This enables fragile food cargoes to safely move through the doorway.