CARRIAGE HOUSE GARAGE DOORS
COACHMAN® collection garage doors feature the charming appearance of an old-fashioned swing-out carriage house door, but offer the built-in convenience of a modern overhead garage door. Throughout the design and construction, there is a recurring blend of beauty and practicality that is evident in the details, like the attractive yet durable steel and composite construction.
- 4-layer steel carriage-house garage doors with a faux-wood finish.
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. This garage door has an 18.4 R-value.
- Features Clopay’s Safe-T-Bracket®, a patented garage door safety feature.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- The Clear Cypress overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Utilizes Ultra-Grain® steel finish; a durable, natural looking woodgrain paint finish.
- Factory finish options are Walnut, Medium and Slate.
- Many glass options available including clear, frosted, seeded, rain, obscure and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.