CARRIAGE HOUSE GARAGE DOORS
OVERVIEWClopay Canyon Ridge® Modern garage doors provide a wide range of door designs that perfectly complement contemporary homes. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite materials for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 4-layer construction including durable, composite, steel, and Intellicore® insulation.
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break.
- R-Value ranging from 6.3 to 20.4.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details.)
ENVIRONMENTAL ASSURANCEClopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
Customize your Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Modern garage door with your preferred design, color, hardware and glazing options. Choose from horizontal plank designs, aluminum inlays, and full-view glass options. If you are in search of more color options, our ColorBlast® program allows you to select from hundreds of Sherwin-Williams® color options or mix the perfect custom color.
Plank Design 6″
PLANK – SHORT WINDOWS DOWN SIDE
PLANK – SHORT WINDOWS DOWN BOTH SIDES
PLANK – ALL WINDOWS
PLANK – LONG WINDOWS DOWN SIDE
PLANK – LONG WINDOWS DOWN BOTH SIDES
Metal (Aluminum) Inlay Designs
Full View Designs
Metal (Aluminum) Inlay Cladding
Full View Overlay
Composite Cladding and Overlay material options may be mixed and matched.
Black and White Finish available only on Mahogany cladding and overlays
OPTIONAL ALUMINUM GRIP HANDLE
SPADE LIFT HANDLES (INCLUDED)
SPADE STEP PLATE (INCLUDED)
Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Modern garage doors are built with a strong base door and overlays. The faux wood-look composite overlays are low maintenance, durable and won’t rot, warp or crack.
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)
- Plank design: Faux-wood doors with intellicore® polyurethane insulation. 20.4 R-value.
- Metal Inlay design:Faux-wood doors with intellicore® polyurethane insulation. 18.4 R-value.
- Full View design: Faux-wood doors with intellicore® polyurethane insulation. 6.3 R-value.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Canyon Ridge Modern Series Overview. Learn more about the contemporary garage door styles under the Canyon Ridge Collection, which beautifully complement mid-century and modern homes.