We all want what’s best for our homes. But did you know an insulated garage door is one of the most beneficial home improvement projects you can execute? This may sound intuitive, but you can learn more about the many benefits of an insulated garage door below:
- Protect Your Assets: Your vehicles are mostly likely the second-largest investments you’ll even make — just behind your home. Protect your vehicles and the other assets you store in your garage by keeping this space warm in winter and cool in summer. It’s a great way to get the most out of the hard-earned money you spend on vehicles and other products.
- Boost Your Energy Efficiency: You’ll lose less of your heated and cooled air when you insulate your garage door. They say a garage door is just a bad wall, and that’s certainly the case until you add insulation. Your home will stay warmer in winter and cooler in summer when you insulate this bad wall.
- Strengthen Your Garage Door: Many don’t realize insulation makes a garage door more durable. A non-insulated door isn’t as substantial as would be ideal, but insulation adds layers to the door and makes it much more substantial. When you consider how much longer a garage door might perform after insulation is added, the additional insulation may pay for itself.
- Expand Your Home: Insulation allows you to add a heater or air conditioner to your garage. This would let you use the space as a workshop, recreation room or party venue. Given how much of a home’s square footage is tied up in the garage, using your garage as a living area would be a serious home expander for most.
- Reduce Your Costs: An insulated garage door helps you save money. Whether in reduced heating and cooling costs or in lengthened lifespan of a garage door, you’ll find that an insulated garage door leads to significant savings.
- Quiet Your Noise: Less of the noise from the street and neighborhood finds its way into your home when you choose an insulated garage door. Your home should be a quiet space for reflection and relaxation, and an insulated garage door helps you achieve just such an environment.
At Cookson Door Sales, we can be your insulated garage door experts. Since 1991, we’ve been serving customers throughout the Phoenix area, including Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale and surrounding communities. We offer emergency repair services, as well as replacement garage doors, maintenance and more. If you have questions about your garage door and how it can best serve your home, we can be your expert source of information. Not only do we offer a huge selection of quality products, we also offer a deeply experienced team of technicians and customer service representatives who would welcome the opportunity to walk you through your garage door options. When you have garage door needs, trust the experience and expertise of Cookson Door Sales.
Contact us today about insulated garage doors for your Phoenix-area home.